At Incy Wincy’s we are looking for an exceptional Early Years Educator (Full time role and positions to cover Maternity Leave are currently available) to join our team.
Our beautiful play rooms and gardens provide the perfect places to deliver the very best care and education to early years children. Applicants need to be wonderful communicators, creative and energetic but most of all should be as passionate about early years as we are.
In return for that enthusiasm and commitment, our team members are fully supported in their professional development; individuals joining our team will be mentored by a senior member of the team to ensure they are able to consistently meet our high expectations.
Successful applicants should:
- Hold a full and relevant Level 3 childcare qualification and be committed to further training
- Have experience of working with children 0-5 years
- Have a thorough knowledge of the Early Years Foundation Stage
- Be able to communicate well on all levels with adults and children
- Work well in a team and be able to bring a positive, can-do attitude to work every day
If you would like to be part of our fantastic Nursery, Pre-School and Out of School Club, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a covering letter explaining why you believe you are the best person.
Incy Wincy’s Ltd is committed to safeguarding the children in our care and expect all staff to share this commitment. As part of our Safer Recruitment procedures, all posts are subject to enhanced DBS clearance.
If you would like any further information, please contact Sarah Moon-Gatford or Belinda Burne on 01677 425550.
Incy Wincy’s, North End, Bedale DL8 1XA