Spilman’s Farm Pumpkin Festival – TICKETS AVAILABLE NOW!
Grab your tickets early to the Spilman’s family farm Pumpkin Festival before they sell out!
This Halloween, visit this authentic farm just north of York for the famous PYO & Pumpkin Festival.
The Spilmans Festival is on a real authentic farm where you can pick your pumpkin from the field it was grown in – plus there are loads of other fun things to do to make this a very Autumnal, Halloween experience!
🎃 Pick and Carve your Pumpkins on site. 🌻 Pick your own Sunflowers & Potatoes too! (3rd, 4th, 10th & 11th October Only) 🌈 Rainbow Maize Maze – Covid Safe Maze Experience – Follow the farm clues and complete the activity sheet as you walk around the trail. (The maize maze may be closed in wet weather) 🌽 Corn Cannon – have some fun blasting cobs out of our corn cannon! Fire corn on the cob, at targets. 🚜 Tractor Rides – Hop on our trailer and hear all about our farm and what we grow. Drive past the pumpkin patch full of orange and white pumpkins. 🌾 Bale Mountain – Climb our huge straw mountain, right to the top. Catch a great view of our pumpkin patch and a sea of orange pumpkins! 🎡 Fairground Rides – In addition to the Pumpkin festival, there are some optional extra fairground rides to enjoy. (these are cash only and not included in the credit system)
With PYO pumpkins ready to pick from 1st October and festival dates running on; Weekends3rd & 4th, 10 & 11th, 17 & 18th, then for the full week from 20th – 31st.
Opening at 8am – last ticket time 3.30pm. – Booking in Half hour slots so that it won’t be too busy at one time.
Pre book your tickets for £10 then use this full £10 in credit towards the Pumpkins, Carving, Maze, Corn Cannon, Tractor Rides & Bale Mountain. Plus if you get there early, you can pick sunflowers and potatoes with the credits too!
1. Please allow 15 minutes before your allocated arrival time for on site parking. Your ticket is a half hour scheduled arrival time only. Max stay 2.5hrs in our car park.
2. On arrival, please continue through the farm yard and follow the Pick Your Own (PYO) pumpkin signs.
3. Please have your online booking ready to show on arrival. You will need the QR code confirmation you recieved on booking your ticket.
4. We will then give you a £10 credit (the cost of your booking) plus any additional pre-purchased credits. These are redeemable anywhere on site. *please note the fairground rides are cash only and not included in the credit system.
5. One of our team will then scan you into the pumpkin patch.
6. You will be directed past several wash hand stations. Please wash your hands before entering the pumpkin patch.
7. Before you enter the patch, please collect a wheel barrow for your use on site.
8. Pick Your Pumpkin and enjoy the other elements as per the above. Additional credits can be bought if required.
Farm Facts to help you plan your visit this pumpkin picking season. Use your pre-purchased credits to pay for all your activities on the day. 1 stamp = £1 value
– 40,000 PYO Pumpkins in our fields ready to pick. Pay for what you pick. Pumpkin prices start from £2.
– PYO Sunflowers. Pick your own bright yellow sunflowers. Sunflower picking available 3rd & 4th and 10th & 11th only. Sunflower prices start from 50p per head.
– PYO Potatoes. Dig for treasure in our potato patch! Potato picking available 3rd & 4th and 10th & 11th only. Potatoes £1.60/kg